There are few things more disheartening than losing a home to foreclosure. Thousands of people, every month, are facing this challenge in their life. According to county's public records you have already received your Notice of Default. You are now at a crucial time where you must be armed with the knowledge necessary to make the best decision possible concerning your property. Once you know all of your options, you can confidently make wise choices that will impact the rest of your life. My goal is to put power back in your hands. However, when faced with pending foreclosure, you have to ACT NOW.
If you are facing foreclosure I want to help you understand your options. YES, YOU DO HAVE OPTIONS. You can still avoid having a foreclosure on your credit record. You are still able to get on with your life. Don’t wait another minute to call me. All consultations are completely private and confidential.
Short Sale vs. Foreclosure: Why chooses to do a short sale?
· Most often a negotiated settlement
· Credit can be repaired in half the time
· Can be eligible to buy another home much sooner
· Low Attorney fees (in some cases, none)
· Peace of mind after closing
· Many times can buy another home within 24 months
· Often includes all liens in sale
There are other options to foreclosure!
· Courts may dictate settlement
· Credit can be ruined for up to 7 years
· Possibility of high Attorney fees
· Uncertain about deficiency judgments
· Can take up to 7-10 years to be able to buy again
· In some states it runs the risk that other liens will try to sue you for the balance